~Meghan
Tom was recently baptized at our church.
Dad, Mom, Tom and Pastor Brady after the baptism. :-)
I finally finished my Jesus drawing! The original is not quite this dark...
Tom and I recently went to a teen camp. I was a counsellor. It was a neat experience! This is a picture of all the campers. :-)
This is how Mom and Grace looked after a long bike ride!
The flowers are really pretty this time of year!
Matt and Uncle Tim came down on the Fourth of July. It was a great visit! The only bad thing that happened is this: As usual, Uncle Tim brought fireworks. Well, not long after he started shooting them off four police cars showed up in our driveway. The fireworks were SO strong that tons of people called the police. Thankfully, we were only warned. This type of thing happens only when Uncle T. is in town! Lol ;-)
Daisy got stung by a bee. As you can see, here face got so swollen a double chin appeared! But, she didn't learn her lesson...she still chases those bees.
We went bowling on Tom's B-day.
Yep, rats like shoes!
That dragon fly had just shed his skin before I took this picture!
A lady Grace and I clean for gave us English money. The kids thought that was pretty neat!
You gotta love selfies! ;-)













No comments:
Post a Comment