Katie has been growing out her bangs for quite some time. She has had bangs since she was about the age of two and it has been very hard to get rid of the bang line. Toward the front of her hair it is pretty thin. We decided we would have her take biotin which helps hair grow thicker and stronger. I told her about it and how it would make her hair stronger. She was nervous about taking the pill (the pill is very small at least), but after reassurance she told me she would give it a try. In her own words "I want to take pills so I can be like a big person". She conquered her fear and found out that taking a little pill wasn't too bad.
Now she's a pro!
Folding Whites
I just had to put that picture in - it was too cute!
~Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment