Tuesday, March 4, 2014

On Bread, Quilts and Snow!

Hi, y'all! I haven't been posting too much - I've been super busy (though aren't we all)! On Thursday Mom, Dad and I will be heading to Cleveland. Dad has an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic. We will be heading back home Friday and will stop in Amish Country as we are coming back. Yay! We are stopping at a fabric store in Berlin. Not to mention our usual food stops! ;-)

Yesterday I made some really tasty gluten-free bread:

 
Gluten-free bread can be such a pain! But, this one was actually pretty easy. It was a Japanese Milk bread. It looked, and tasted, great.
 
Since we are going to be stopping at Zink's (the fabric store) Mom and I had to work up some quilt measurements before we left.
 

Usually around this time in March we are warming up a bit and spring is in the air. Not so this year!












~Grace

1 comment: