I made some homemade tortillas which means homemade tortilla chips as well. Yummy!
They were quite addictive!
Tom cooks a meal every Saturday. He makes cheeseburgers, some type of potato dish and whatever else he is in the mood for. He makes really good hash browns. Matt sparked his interest in perfecting golden brown, crispy hash browns.
On mine and Annie's birthday I took the three youngest kids out for the morning while the rest of the family prepared for our birthday. We went to Pointe Park as well as the arcade at the mall. It was cold as you can see in the above picture. Still, the kids had a great time!
You can see who wasn't brave enough to jump off the wall!
I happened upon this while at the park. When spring comes this nest will be bursting with life!
Under the Free Bridge
This was a great birthday picture of Annie and I.
We went bowling the night of our birthday. Katie was so happy and had a blast!
A beautiful sunset in Belpre yesterday. The sky was a gorgeous purple and the sun was shining so brightly. Yes, even Belpre can be pretty, though the power lines are annoying!
~Grace
I really like the picture of the nest!
ReplyDelete-Meghan